Resources for JBA 2023
- Weekly Reflections:
- Solution Keys
- The identities of the nine bottles were:
- If you want more information about topics we cover in class, this document contains links to pertinent sections of free online chemistry texts. Online reading resources
- Check out this brief video from Dr. Lamp. (It was recorded in 2022, but the information is appropriate for 2023!)
- Before coming to Kirksville for the start of our session, please complete the following:
- Students and parents/guardians must review and complete the “Safety Policies and Release Form for JBA Chemistry Labs” at https://forms.gle/u2oigCZCrKQEhCvUA.
- Tell me a little about yourself and your interests by completing the “JBA Chemistry 2023 Student Information” Google form at https://forms.gle/j1kptmrZYGLBASdB8
- An amazing, customizable online periodic table, perfect for IYPT2019
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry Isotopes Matter periodic table applet.
- A haiku for every element!
- Check out the interesting infographics at Compound Interest and Periodic Graphics!
- Good introductory videos from Crash Course Chemistry!
- 100 Greatest Discoveries – Chemistry an interesting HDTV video narrated by Bill Nye! https://cosmolearning.org/documentaries/100-greatest-discoveries-2004/3/
- ACS’ Reactions: Science Videos & Infographics! Lots of interesting stuff!
- Another source for interesting videos: StatedClearly.com